Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ramblings from my mind....







So I just wanted to post something. I voted today. I voted for McCain. I don't know if he will win and I am not into politics but I felt I should vote and I think he's the better choice of the two. I got a CHI in the mail today! It's pink of course. I am so excited. A CHI is a hair straightener and it's the best there is. I also got some new perfume. My MaryKay perfume that I LOVE isn't available anymore so I'm trying out some new scents. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want something not too overpowering -- Gas is officially under $2 a gallon in Stillwater. It's $1.95! Nick is suppose to be at football practice right now but has decided to quit (I won't let him) but he does have a PILE of homework after missing four days of school last week and he has to get it done. He has practice again on Thursday and will be there if it kills me and arguing with him sometimes kills me but I must instill in my kids that when we start something we FINISH it. QUITTING is not a word in our vocabulary.....

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I agree that you shouldn't let him quit. Isn't it almost over anyway? I smelled a delicious perfume the other day. ROXY. You will love your CHI. It's definitely worth the money. You can even put a breast cancer awareness sticker on it to make yourself feel philanthropic. There is my random comment.

Annie said...

I love how McCain, perfume, and a hair straightener ended up in the same blog! Also, I just wanted to say I love the Mandela quote at the top of your blog - it's one of my favorites.

whitney said...

What a good mom you are. I agree, quitting is not an option. WooHoo for cheap gas!