Friday, September 26, 2008

Run Like Heck....


So everyone knows that I love to run. I sometimes say that I "run like hell." I know it's probably not a very nice thing to say but honestly I feel like some days (especially when I have a lot of frustration within me) that's how I run. One of my closest friends, who knows I'm going through a hard time, was nice enough to have this shirt made for me. I love it. I love pink and I love to run like hell. Just thought I'd show off my new shirt! (after seeing this picture I know I need more blonde in my hair)....

7 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Very cute. Too bad it isn't bedazzled. I want a run like hell shirt too.

Andrea said...

I need to be running like heck. I've been WAY too lazy lately. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, love the shirt. Who doesn't love pink??!! Not to mention, raising kids sometimes makes you want to run like heck...right out the door. ;)

Coty said...

i think i'm just going to post "run like h.e.l.l." above my front door; that way nobody can say i didn't warn them...i love you brooke, you make my laugh 'till i pee.

Parkes Family said...

Hey Brooke!! I think about you each time I go out to walk!!
Each time I start with a short run and I hate it!!!
You sound just like Chelsea..she loves to run and she just keeps telling me oh!! mama you just gonna love it once you build up!!!
I hope I can find whatever is that you all think is so great about running...lol :)
my goal is to run the hole time, you have been my inspiration so keep posting about you running :)
Lisanka :)
So when are you gonna come a visit?

Moffitt Fam said...

I guess it's better than other four letter words you could have used to describe how you run :)

Dave said...

they should have put "hot as hell" on it, that is what you are. whoever had that shirt made is way cool.