Tuesday, September 30, 2008

putting myself first....for a few minutes anyway...




Yesterday I decided to finally pamper myself and get a pedicure. It was wonderful. I've been wanting to "treat" myself since I got back from Idaho. After spending two weeks on a dusty farm my toes needed some attention. But also needing my attention were four boys who were taking all my "fun" money and using it on them. But finally I treated myself and it was great. The little Asian guy (they are all Asian) even put a flower on my toe. I've never had a flower on my toe. I took a close up picture and noticed how wrinkly my toes are -- it's just the angle though. I'm certain of that. Anyway, just thought I'd share my before and after pedicure pictures. You'll never guess which is which!

4 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Please bless that some Asians did your pedicure. I'm a big fan of the toe flower.

MsMelodee said...

My 12 year old asked to get her nails done for her birthday, so I took her and her friend. No fake nail but a manicure. I was jealous, I am still waiting my turn. The little shop we went to is called Holly's nails, five cute little asian women work there. What Fun!

whitney said...

Who doesn't love the occasional toe flower? Little asian guys with magic fingers are great for things like that.

Dave said...

Look at those toes, they rock! I bet the Asians are still talking about them. If we could only understand what they are saying.