Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chores I hate



I am generally a good housekeeper. I said good, not great. However there are a few things I despise when it comes to cleaning the house -- one is mopping, which can't really be avoided because everyone can see your floor and the other is cleaning the fridge, which can be avoided because all you have to do is shut the fridge door. However, I love, love, love the look of a clean fridge. Something refreshing about it. I cleaned my fridge yesterday and so for about two days I can enjoy that oh so nice feeling of a clean fridge. I can't believe I will post before pictures but as you can see, my fridge was in serious need of a cleaning....

7 comments:

Steve (aka, Jen Atkinson) said...

Yeah you!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog!

Alabama Apples said...

Love your clean fridge! I truly appreciate a clean, orderly, non-sticky fridge!!! Hooray for you for tackeling this job!

This Idaho Girl said...

The biggest question of all: where is your Cool Whip shelf?

Anonymous said...

Good for you for tackeling a job you hate. I can totally relate...love the clean fridge-hate the actual cleaning.

MsMelodee said...

You are so right, I just wish things could stay clean for longer that 5 minutes. Especially, fridges and floors. I stumbled onto your blog from Darcee's I hope you don't mind. Your blog is really fun!

Andrea said...

Oh, this post reminded me that I must do this soon too. Seriously, I need to send my family for some lessons from yours. My fridge only stays that way for about a day and my family has it a mess. They don't get the concept of "there's a place for everything and everything in its place."
Love your clean fridge!

Coty said...

um...come clean mine. you have boys, you so understand ..come clean mine, please.