Monday, September 15, 2008

My new brown wall



A few months ago I got a new king size mattress. I was way excited but at the same time I knew that meant new bedding was in order. I loved the bedding I had for my queen-size bed. Absolutely loved it. I had painted a wall in my bedroom army green to match my bedding and loved the color so I tried for two months to find something that would match the paint (okay the truth is I didn't want to paint). Well, after searching and searching and searching I came up with nothing. But I did find this brown and blue comforter set that I fell in love with but I knew buying it would mean the wall would have to be painted. BUT, when I visited my mom's house this summer she had painted a wall chocolate brown and I loved it. It's such a warm, inviting color and also CHOCOLATE. Do I need to say more? So I was excited about the color scheme. Also, I have a baby blue bathroom. All of the tile, including half-way tiled walls, is baby blue. So this was the perfect opportunity to incorporate the bedroom into the bathroom. I am still working on a few things regarding the bathroom decorations but it is all coming together. I will post bathroom pictures when it is complete. You will all be jealous of my blue bathroom. Here is a picture of my chocolate wall. Doesn't it make you hungry?

1 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I am a big fan of the brown wall. I have to agree with you, there's something about that chocolate!