Saturday, November 1, 2008

Busy Saturday
















I am so enjoying this time in my boy's lives. It's busy. All the time. No breaks. Ever. Even when they are in school I have a lot to keep me busy but that's okay. I love it. It was another busy day with activities, starting at 10 this morning with a tournament game for Zack in Sand Springs (just outside Tulsa). Zack was a team captain and had a great game. He's so quick and his enthusiasm for the game is huge! They won their game but they lost their second game later in the day so the football season is now over. It's sad but next year won't be far away (and neither is basketball season). Then we headed back to Stillwater for an OSU game. My brother Patrick is here visiting (he's on his way to Ft. Sill for six weeks of training). His friend Josh drove out with him just to attend an OSU game and it was a blast. Of course OSU won but it's always fun to be at the stadium watching the game live. Fun day, but I am SO tired. I've included pictures of all the boys today. Jeffrey was home but took some self-poses. Enjoy. I'm going to go to bed. Not really, but that's what I want to do.....

2 comments:

Coty said...

Brooke, it looks like you guys are having tons of fun. I love that you have such enthusiasm about it all too. oh, and you are looking super skinny and cute as ever!!!

Steve (aka, Jen Atkinson) said...

Did you know that we are now in Lawton? Moved here during Fall Break. The boys are adjusting. Nick is going to play Basketball, this Winter, as he waits for Baseball season. Jacob wants Karate and Soccer, so we are looking into that.
Hope you all are doing well!