Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How I spent my 36th birthday





Well it's been over a week since I turned 36 and so far it is an incredibly busy age to be! I haven't even had a chance to post and I have wanted to but just have ran out of time. But finally, a moment and I can write about my birthday. It was a typical day. So let's run through a typical day -- vacuumed out the car -- washed the car -- got gas* for the car -- drove to Tulsa for Nick's football game (he erased the video because the guy he was defending scored a touchdown -- I don't blame him), sat by my friend Susanne at Nick's game -- came home and watched OSU beat Missouri! YAY! Anyway, that was my day. Busy, busy, busy!
*on my bday gas was 2.62 a gallon. Now it's 2.39 -- can we say we love that oklahoma is below the national average.....

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! Hope you had a great day! Kendal turned 13 today - it is killing me!!! I think their birthdays are harder for me to accept than mine!lol!

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful Brooke and look so much younger than 36! (Wow, I remember when you were born!) Glad you had a good day (especially buying gas :) - here it's still up around $3.69

MsMelodee said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, are we really 36 and 8weeks away from 38? Where does the time go, and why don't I feel older? I just feel slower and wider. Gas is at $2.94 here, remember when it was $.89!

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brooke!

mom2boys said...

I hope you had a great birthday.